Why I love photographing weddings at Paradise by Way of Kensal Green
- It has hugely photogenic rooms and spaces, perfect for my style of documentary wedding photography
- I absolutely love the bold turquoise paint and how it adds interest to photos
- It has lots of different rooms, all with a different vibe, and this makes a wedding day flow beautifully
- It needs very little additional styling or decor – the rooms themselves are like a film set
- You can hire the whole place or just one room, so this makes it perfect for weddings of all sizes
Paradise by Way of Kensal Green is a great pub in west London. The decor is so beautiful and it’s a perfect venue for a laid back wedding. There are a number of different rooms, all with a different vibe. It has beautifully distressed paint, eclectic furniture, and a shabby chic style. It’s also incredibly photogenic, having amazing lighting, gorgeous colours and textures. The pub is also licensed for wedding ceremonies, so you could have you whole day here. Perfect for a big bash or an intimate celebration; there are rooms to suit every size wedding!
Some useful information for weddings at Paradise by way of Kensal Green
- How much is a wedding at Paradise by Way of Kensal Green? Cost to hire varies by room. From a £500 minimum spend (The Reading Room and The Conservatory) to £10,000 for the whole venue
- Capacity varies by room. From 16 seated (The Reading Room) to 184 in the whole venue
- In-house catering only
- No onsite parking. Kensal Green station is 5 minutes walk
- Small courtyard garden
- Licensed til 2am
- Pets welcome.
Eclectic period features, artfully distressed decor, and a touch of taxidermy make this a great venue for a laid-back luxe wedding reception.
Address, contact details, and how to get to Paradise by way of Kensal Green
Both Kensal Green and Kensal Rise stations are within a 10 minute walk. There isn’t a car park, but there is plenty of off-street parking and meter parking in the area. You can plan your journey on TfL.
If you’re planning your wedding at Paradise by way of Kensal Green and like my style of documentary wedding photography I’d love to hear from you.