Wedding Photography Pricing Information
I’m lucky enough to receive hundreds of enquiries each year but only work with a small amount of couples on their wedding. I take on no more than 25 UK weddings and 2 destination weddings per year, which allows me to give 100% to every couple, and to keep a healthy work/life balance. If you like my documentary approach and you’re interested in being one of the couples I work with, please get in touch to check my availability and receive full pricing information. You can tell me as much or as little about your day as you wish. I’m always interested to hear about why you have picked your date/ venue/ shoes/partner!
Prices range from £2350 – £5500, and all packages can be tailored to suit you. All packages include:
- Travel and accommodation costs (within England. Additional fees may apply for the rest of the UK and will apply for overseas weddings.)
- Password protected online gallery
- Online cinematic slideshow telling the story of your day
- High-resolution digital downloads
- Individual editing of every image in my signature style. All editing is done by me with absolutely no outsourcing. Your images will receive my full care and attention, and each photo will reflect the mood, tone, and sentiment of the moment in which it was captured, something an external company cannot do!
Having a weekday wedding or heading off abroad to get married? Making a full weekend of it and want coverage over 2 or 3 days? I have ‘off the peg’ options and also offer bespoke quotes, as I know that no two weddings are the same. I work with all my couples to make sure you have what you need in terms of coverage and add ons. I’m sure we can find the perfect fit for you and your wedding plans.
If you’re ‘social’, you can come and see what I’m up to on Instagram. I have three accounts; one for my wedding photography work, a personal account (iPhone pics mostly of the dog, the husband, the sky at the end of my street, day to day life) and a food account which has pictures of what I’m growing at my allotment and what I’m cooking.
You can get in touch via my contact form to receive a brochure and full pricing information. I reply to every enquiry, usually the same day. Therefore, if you’ve not heard back after 48 hours, please check your junk folder in case my reply is lurking in there. On occasion, emails don’t get through, especially if you’ve got in touch on an iPad. If there’s no email in your junk folder and you haven’t heard from me after 48 hours, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a text message on 07752397456.